Monday, December 2, 2013

The Four of Us






Sometimes you look up from what you're cooking or working on and realize you're experiencing one of those rare, quiet, idyllic family moments. Kids coloring quietly and amiably next to each other, close to Dad who's working at the kitchen table. Watching them together like this made my heart fill close to bursting. I love these guys so much.

I have really loved being just the four of us. We've made a pretty good team. I am constantly wondering how baby girl will fit into the flow over here in this crazy, noisy house, and now much her arrival will impact the big kids' lives. We're praying it will be a natural, love-packed transition for everyone. We're getting so excited to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!