Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring?


78 / 365

I'm not feeling any joy in blogging or my camera this week.

Maybe it has something to do with my husband being in CA for work this week while me and the babies are alone in MI (oh yeah, and our furnace broke the day he left. That's been fun.)

It might also have something to do with the calendar saying "it's the first day of spring" while the weather is saying, "uh, nope. I'm gonna keep pretending it's still January." FUN!

Don't you wish there was something you could take that would cure feeling sorry for yourself?

Oh yeah, it's called CHOCOLATE, but wait - I can't have that either! FUN FUN!!!

Ok, I'm seriously done with the whining now. Promise!

In order to bring a little cheeriness into our chilly house, we're hanging these up:


These are my favorite colors for spring 2013 (you know, whenever it decides to make its way to MI.)


From left to right - Essie: Butler Please, Revlon: Spirit, Essie: Bikini so Tiny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!