Monday, March 4, 2013

What Olive Wore - Blue Pattern Mixing


63 / 365








Shirt: Thrifted, Dress: Next Direct, Tights: Old Navy

3 year old girls are something else. Olive is always asking me to take her picture, and as soon as the camera comes out some extreme cheesing happens. She is a nut. But it's fun.

I never say no to taking her picture, because if she's anything like me, she'll hide from the camera from about age 12 to 18! So I'm getting lots while I can!

Olive loves her independence. She insists on dressing herself, and I think the combos she comes up with are usually extremely interesting. She's all about order and pattern. Lots of monochrome schemes.


My other mismatched, blue kid. He's all about getting into as much mischief as he can manage between naps and meal times (and he can manage a LOT.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!