Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday

Matt's been working on a 2,000 piece puzzle. It's huge.

Silas has been sick this week. He's a good sport, though. <3

Can you believe the sun doesn't fully set here until after 8PM? And it's only March!

This is a vintage monstrosity that I found at Goodwill. I'm going to make it a-w-e-s-o-m-e...
We had sunshine today! And 45F weather. Which felt like a freakin' heat wave. I sat outside in bare feet and no coat for a solid 30 minutes watching Olive ride her bike. Spring, I hope you're planning to stay this time!

Here are some things I've been loving lately:

This nail color is good. A real mood lifter!

This blog project is extremely sweet and inspiring. 


This series is really well done. (My brother is in Poland this week, so I've found it especially interesting!) You can watch on Netflix!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!