Saturday, May 17, 2014

Let's Take A Walk


This winter came very close to ruining my little love affair with west Michigan. Then, spring finally showed up, fashionably late of course. And *snap* just like that, I'm in love again. This little part of the country does springtime right. I'll take you on a little walk around our neighborhood with us to show you what I mean... 


^^ Strolling through the historic district...^^


^This is the school down the street from our house. We like to play on the playground in the evening.^




^^ My walking buddies...who prefer to not walk. Lazy bums. ^^


^^ Pink skies. ^^



^^ Now we're in Centennial Park. ^^




^^ So many tulips. ^^


^^ My favorite tree in town, in front of the library. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!