Sunday, August 31, 2014

Nesting In Progress







The nesting instinct has been so strong over these summer months, and I wonder if it's because we were in the middle of moving around the time of Oona's birth and I didn't have time or means then to relax and 'fluff my nest?'

I've been enjoying the hard, rewarding work of making this house feel like "us." Almost every surface of the house has seen a fresh coat (or two, or three) of paint this summer. I doubt and second guess every decision we make when it comes to design and decor, but as autumn creeps up on us, I feel like we've made some good progress. Heck, considering we only just moved in at the end of March and have three little children to provide lots of distractions, we've made HUGE progress! It's starting to really feel like home, and that's a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!