Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Stills





1. My three babies. I love them, and I love that they love each other (most of the time...) // 2. Lake Macatawa at twilight, frozen over. It's one of my favorite places - it's beautiful in every season. // 3. Oona in her most favorite chair. // 4. I've been making an effort to eat more mindfully the last couple of weeks. I've been making a lot of meat/veggie frittatas to have on hand for quick easy breakfasts and lunches. 

Another week gone by. This was a busy one. Lots of doctors appointments and errands and getting odds and ends together for an upcoming trip to NC. Oona was 6 weeks on Thursday, and that night she slept her first 6 hour stretch! The weather's been insane. In one week we had a very bad snowstorm, then temperatures in the 40s, then rain and 40mph winds, and now we're preparing for another "arctic blast." Darn you, Michigan! NC had better be warm and sunny for us the whole time we are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!