Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dear Holly...



...I miss you bunches.

I keep thinking of things I wish we had been able to do while you were here - places we didn't have time to get to. I guess that means you'll just have to come back. :)

My favorite part of your visit was our little trip to Laketown Beach, just you and me. It was stormy, and the wind was chilly, but the water was freakishly warm. Still not sure what was going on there, but it was a nice, funny surprise. Thanks for climbing all those stairs with me! And for indulging me by getting up on that wet log so I could take your picture. You're so, so very beautiful - inside and out. I'm so proud and happy that I get to call you my sister.

I love that we can just take a walk together and be quiet together, and it doesn't feel uncomfortable or awkward. It feels nice just to be together. We're a lot alike I think. We need the quiet times, those alone times just as vitally as we need water, food and sleep. I love that we like the same weird music and trends. I love your sense of humor and listening to the hilarious stories about your cray-zay Starbucks customers. 

And speaking of hilarious, you always find the BEST stuff on Youtube. Thanks for introducing us to LAHWF. I am hooked.

Come back soon!

Love, Jacqueline xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!