Monday, November 10, 2014

Oona at 10 Months



I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that our little Ooners turned 10 months old yesterday (will she really be one year old in just 2 months?! How can it be?) 

Oona is a seriously delightful baby. (And I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm her mama.) She just oozes charm and - cuteness. From her husky laugh, mischievous grin and crazy antics - she knows how to enchant every one she meets! She's very active; always climbing and crawling and walking along the edges of furniture. She really likes to feed herself now - she loves her puffs. She is sleeping much better these days, but does not like to go to sleep when her older siblings do. I think she just likes having an hour of mom and dad all to herself before going to sleep.

We love you so much, Oona Caroline! Slow down on growing up so fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!