Monday, April 21, 2014

Around These Parts


Things are starting to get green...


...and our yard yields surprises and discoveries each day...


...70 degree weather is about as perfect as weather can be, in my book...


...any free time I get these days, you will most likely find me perusing kitchen designs on Pinterest...


...and I've been eating these beautiful things like candy...


...these antique theater chairs were an exciting find - a seat for each kid!...


...Grace informed me I needed to stop stealing her running shoes, so I got my own. We're thinking about doing a couch-to-5k program together...


...I am quite obsessed with this PF Candle Co. candle. If my house can't be perfectly tidy and organized, at least it can smell phenomenal. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!