Friday, August 24, 2012

What's In My Bag



Contents: 
clutch: Target, cosmetic bag: Burt's Bees, sunglasses:Target, August issue of Vogue magazine, gum: Orbit sweet mint, notebook: Emily Martin (black apple), lip balm, Burt's bees Tinted Lip Balm (honeysuckle, rose and hibiscus, lip stain: Revlon Kissable Balm stain (rendevouz), mascara: Covergirl Lash Blast Length, eyeshadow, Almay intense-i-color #412 (for blue eyes), blush: Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush (rose petal), lipstick: MAC (lady bug red), keys, Handmade flower pin brooch

This is kind of a lazy post, because I took the pictures quite a while ago to help a friend with a blog post she was doing. It was fun - I might do this again as the weather gets colder and the contents of my bag (and probably my bag itself, as it's overtly summery) change.

Oh, and here's a picture of what the contents of my bag usually look like on a daily basis:


So glamorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!