Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Soho Date Night


Our trip to London only happened because Matt was called over for work. Not only did he work a full week there, but there were also work dinners most nights. He did, however, happen to get one night where there were no commitments, and we took advantage of it to enjoy a date in Soho. 


It was such a bustling, busy area. A little bit like Times Square in a way, with lots of giant digital billboards, lots of restaurants and theaters and of course, lots of people.


I'm sad that the only picture we were able to get together was a horrible quality phone snap! Oh well. We ate at a tiny little restaurant called Honest Burger. Who says London can't do a good hamburger? The ones we had that night rival any of the burgers we've tried in the U.S. It was such a treat.


Finally, my evening was made perfect by spotting this little guy on the building next to Honest Burger. Ever since watching "Exit Through the Giftshop" a long time ago, I've been a little obsessed with the street art movement, so I was excited to see an Invader in person!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. I'm so jealous! I would love to go to anywhere in Britain really. It looks like you had a blast!!!

    I’m Kayla from a paper arrow. I am a fairly new blogger and was nominated for a “Liebster Award.” I completed my post and have nominated you for the same award! If you’re unsure what a Liebster award is, I’ve explained it in my post here: http://apaperarrow.blogspot.com/2015/03/liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html. Please feel free to stop by my blog and accept the “award.”
    Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!