Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Sick Day



Every winter, it's inevitable - everyone gets sick at the same time, and in that awful mix of sickness, snow storms and cabin fever I find myself feeling horribly claustrophobic and ready to run away.

We're running out of ways to entertain ourselves after almost a week of consecutive snow days and sick days. So we made a movie! About being sick! (Be forewarned, there's a lot of runny nose action - not recommended viewing for the squeamish or germophobic.)



It was a fun project for this week. I know nothing about putting together video, but as I fumbled slowly through the editing process I found I loved how different it was from taking and editing photos. I needed a good challenge! 

I think we're finally pulling through this awful virus, and the sun is back out today after a very snowy start to our week. March may come in like a lion, but - it's MARCH! Spring is practically here. I'm so excited.



2 comments:

  1. That. Is. Awesome. I mean the movie, of course. ;) did you use your camera or your phone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I used my camera (Sony RX100 IV)

      Delete

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!